Monday, February 6, 2012

Winter

Okay I really love the winter, but this year so far has sucked. We have gotten like no good new snow and I just got brand new powder skis. It January and I still haven't used them to their full extent. Hopefully it gets better though. I also haven't been able to go as much because my mom works a lot now and I can't drive so it's hard to find a ride sometimes I thought my dad would be going more but I guess not. Well hopefully we till get some good powder days that's good enough for me.

3 comments:

  1. How can you like winter you like being cold all the time i dont think you will being much powder at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah I just dress warm haha yeah there might be a few good days oh well there is always next year

      Delete
  2. I hate that it's cold all the time and there's no snow. It sucks. And hey I ski too. Niiice.

    ReplyDelete