Monday, February 6, 2012

What is love?

Love an be many things. If you love your food that is love for food, if you love your mom that is love for your mom, if you love your girlfriend that is love for her. To me there are 3 types of love. The first one is where you love your food love the way it tastes we just love it because its yummy. The second is you care about her a lot as a good friend or family relative. The third is that you actually love them in an attractive way and would do anything for them. There can also be love for more things like sports and things, so I love skiing because its the most fun sport I have ever done and I love it it is my favorite thing to do in the whole world nothing can compare to the feeling you get shredding in the powder it's just so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. You are completely right. Love can be so many different things.

    ReplyDelete